Software Support Analyst
Job: Software Support Analyst
Location: Skipton (North Yorkshire) walkable from train station
Salary: Circa £25k
** Candidates MUST have commercial experience of Software Support in order to be considered for this role **
Our software provides more functionality and features than any other in the market, but sometimes our users have trouble navigating and using the system.
As Software Support Analyst, your responsibility is to handle support requests from all users of the systems. Support requests can be user error, data issues, system bugs or something else entirely. You will need to identify and report bugs to the development teams, find and implement suitable workarounds and handle user expectations. This is a chance to work for a company where you can grow your skills and establish a long term career. The company is not only successful but it is also growing as a business year on year.
- Handle support queries and tickets and work to resolve issues promptly.
- Put in place and document key workarounds and ensure knowledge is shared.
- Work to respond to and resolve all support cases within SLA.
- Identify and raise bugs with the development team.
- Constantly work to evolve and improve support processes.
- Maintain a positive, forward thinking perspective.
- Be open minded in discussions with others, and aim to reach consensus in decisions.
- Embrace discussion and critical thinking to drive improvement.
- Strong software support experience, ideally with web based applications
- Proficient with case tracking tools and support workflows
- Strong knowledge of internet technologies
- MySQL (or other relational database systems)
- Debugging browser based applications
- Knowledgebase or Wiki systems
If you are interested in this role please send me your up to date CV detailing all relevant experience in the first instance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506195