Seeker Integration Engineer (Stevenage)
Seeker Integration Engineer
A Seeker Integration Engineer is required to work on a permanent basis for our Defence client based in Stevenage
This role offers a chance to be part of a successful team working to develop new and innovative seeker solutions to address complex customer requirements. The seeker hardware team provides the design solutions to systems requirements including the build and test of these designs from concept to full scale production systems. They also interface with internal and external customers and suppliers on technical issues
Overview of the Seeker Integration Engineer role
An opportunity exists for an engineer with broad based skills in electronic design to take a central role in the integration of sub-assemblies to form development standard seeker units. The role requires an engineer with good technical skills, a high degree of enthusiasm and a determination to deliver products to the right standard within the required timescale.
Key skills required for the Seeker Integration Engineer
- Technical Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience gained in radar or microwave design and development
- Knowledge of high frequency RF and microwave electronic circuits
- Knowledge analogue and digital electronic circuits
- Ability to produce high quality written reports and presentations to internal and external customers
- Familiarity with radar and control systems and digital signal processing an advantage
- Ability to diagnose hardware problems using various methods; e.g. visual inspection, data analysis in both the design and production phases of a project
- Experience of working with other teams including systems and manufacturing
- Other Skills and Experience
- Developed sense of commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to mentor and encourage less experienced staff by sharing knowledge
The role is based in Stevenage commutable from Luton, Bedfordshire, Watford, St Albans, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Ely, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Essex with excellent access from North London
If you are a Seeker Integration Engineer looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact or phone 07584422714.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77566678