HR Systems Analyst
HR Systems Analyst
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Systems Analyst to assist in the delivery of an efficient HR Systems function, including maintenance and support of existing systems and management of system security, as well as support in the development and implementation of the new HR System. The successful candidate will also provide support and guidance on the use of all HR systems to internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the operational performance of the HR Systems function including testing, development, support and day to day maintenance, alongside the wider HR Systems team.
- Work closely with your immediate team to be responsible for HR User system security and data protection
- Ensure correct running of all scheduled systems and processes
- Assist with the development of new systems in line with business requirements
- Be responsible for working on identifying areas to develop the system as well as implementing new modules and upgrades
- Work closely with all HR functions to develop a good understanding of all areas
- Provide a high level of stakeholder management
- Create and cascade various HR systems reports
You will need:
- Experience in maintaining HR Systems
- Strong analytical focus
- Experience designing test plans and managing end to end testing activities.
- The ability to effectively organise workloads and think creatively when solving problems
- A working knowledge of database structures
- Experience working with Payroll systems
- Experience of working at a similar level in this specialist area
- Able to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail
- Enthusiasm and desire to go the extra mile
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.