The company and role have a number of selling points which are highlighted below:
- Multi-award winning business
- A client-centric culture resulting in a market leading client retention
- Low staff attrition rate
- An 8 week induction period which includes product training
- The option to focus on cross-class commercial business or a number of specialisms
- Access to prospect lists relating to selected product area
- A number of unique insurance products in addition to wider market services
- A small lead generation team which is set to double
- The choice to focus on development and pass all new business on to another member of the team, or to pure retain clients and grow a portfolio of business (in some locations incumbents may inherit a small book of clients)
- Car or car allowance (depending on mileage)
- Transparent new business bonus structure which is triggered once you have covered your basic salary
- A very strong newly revamped benefits package
- Full support with insurance qualifications and encouragement to at least Dip CII level
- Flexibility around working from home/reduced hours
What are they looking for?
- Self starters who are not afraid to open doors with new prospects
- Creative thinkers who will go out their way to solve their clients' problems
- Cert CII qualified
- A proven track record of business development for a commercial Broker
Do you think you could fit the bill and are you open to a conversation to see how this company could enhance your career? If so get in touch to find out more.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.