Part time Executive Assistant
We are looking for a polished individual to hit the ground running, providing comprehensive support to the CEO of a fast-paced Wealth Management company for three days a week.
The key duties of this position include:
• Managing the CEO’s diary
• Act as a gatekeeper for all communications; email, post, and incoming calls
• Attending meetings and co-ordinating relevant follow up
• Assist the CEO by liaising with Directors and staff on his behalf, and developing strong relationships across the SJP network
• Confirming attendance to meetings and preparing meeting packs/ notes
• Providing an element of assistance in the CEO’s personal affairs
• Providing an element of support outside of office hours, as and when required
The ideal candidate for this position should have outstanding written and oral communication, be highly organised and self-motivated. The role can be pressurised and sometimes there is a requirement to work autonomously. Applicants must possess an assertive yet calm demeanour.