Packing Engineer - R&D
New product development and a portfolio of legacy projects has lead to an immediate requirement for a R&D Device and Packaging Engineer to join a Medical Device manufacturer in Cheshire on a 6 month contract.
- Leading technical packaging activities.
- Design and development of packing and creating design control documentation
- Ensuring quality and industry regulation compliance
- Offering technical troubleshooting support
To succeed in this challenging, R&D focused business, you will:
- Have a relevant degree (e.g Process, Device, Packaging)
- Knowledge of relevant industry regulations
- Experience in packaging design
- Ideally experience in the medical device industry or other highly regulated industries
- A truly global company manufacturing a wide range of medical products and devices.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Matt Kitching quoting the job reference number MK3616
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Manufacturing and Production recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77575953