Branch Manager - Ceramic Tile Distributors - Cambridge
As a Branch Manager you will build strong relationships with staff and customers as you ensure sales and productivity targets are met and the highest standards of service are upheld.
Leading, training and developing your team while troubleshooting any problems that occur, you will be closely involved in everything from monitoring performance to co-ordinating promotional activity. An inspiring leader, communicator and team builder, you will also be able to interpret complex information and act decisively on it. But most of all, you will share our 100% dedication to delivering excellent customer care.
Am I who you are looking for?
- Driving License is essential
- Commercially minded. Experience of delivering results.
- Customer focused
- Stock Management skills
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation
- Good communication skills / negotiation
- Leadership skills
- Team building skills
- PC Literate
- Positive outlook
- Ability to interpret and understand figures and act upon the interpretations
- Knowledge of transport legislation
- Product knowledge - desirable
What would be required of me in this role?
- Maintain Company confidentiality
- Customer service is monitored and standards maintained.
- Leading, motivating the branch team and troubleshooting where problems occur.
- Ensure staff have adequate product knowledge and are trained to meet the needs of their job roles.
- Compiling reports to assist in operational forecasts.
- Maintenance of branch personnel records.
- Monitor local competition to assess own performance.
- Provide branch information to Regional Director and action matters arising from meetings and/or telephone conversations.
- Co-ordinate promotional activity.
- Health & Safety Policies and Procedures and staff training are carried out as required by Company Policy.
- Up to date knowledge of products, technology and regulations are maintained.
- Maintain Showroom to Company standards.
- Implementation of Company transport procedures.
What are the benefits?
On top of a very rewarding career with a company that will always be committed to your development, you can look forward to a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, share options, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff discounts and various flexible benefits.
Our recruitment website is updated daily; please visit www.sgbdcareers.co.uk/vacancies to see more vacancies.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77578598