Assistant Financial Accountant
Assistant Financial Accountant job paying up to £28,000 with onsite parking
Your new company
Providing training for professionals and offering consultancy to help organisations address their business challenges.
Your new role
This department contributes to the overall success of the business by the preparation of all financial reporting and completion of statutory obligations. Contribute to an efficient month end close process for UK and European operations
- Maintain effective system of controls to ensure that accounting records are complete, with all transactions accurately recorded and appropriately authorised
- Ensure all material general ledger balances are reconciled monthly
- Ensure foreign exchange transactions and translation gains / losses are fully accounted for monthly
- Monitor all banking arrangements to ensure smooth processing of all transactions
- Provide cover for part time Accounts Payable Clerk
- Statutory and Compliance Accounting
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of all necessary schedules to ensure an efficient, unqualified statutory audit and timely filing of accounts
- Ensure that required information is provided for the computation of UK Corporation tax
- Ensure compliance with all local annual filing requirements in each European
- Timely and accurate submission of VAT, Intrastat and Corporation tax returns throughout the UK and Continental Europe
- Timely and accurate submission of all UK PAYE related annual reports.
- Liaising with external auditors / advisors as required to achieve all of the above
What you'll need to succeed
Clear experience in a similar role possessing the skills to do the duties above. Strong excel skills and generally being I.T savvy will see you stand out.
What you'll get in return
You will gain full time employment in a permanent role offering up to £28,000 and a long list of company benefits within a multicultural environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77570626