Claire’s - Be part of our success
Store Manager Opportunity - InvernessAbout the roleAs a Store Manager at Claire’s, your core areas of responsibility will be;
- Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales.
- Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service.
- Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly.
- Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
- Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results.
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
- Be either an established Store Manager in a small space store or an experienced Assistant Store Manager in a large space store looking for your first Store Manager role.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of achieving sales and business results.
- Have experience of managing/supervising a team to achieve KPI targets.
- Be customer focused and results driven.
- Be passionate about retail and fashion.
- Have strengths in visual merchandising.
- Have experience of recruiting, training, coaching and developing team members.
- Have excellent communication and planning and organsising skills.
- Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
- Be Motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally in North America, Japan and Europe. (+1000 stores across Europe).
- We specialise in fashionable jewellery, accessories and cosmetics products.
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends.
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
- We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
Tel: 0121 206 1030
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77556758