Civil Engineering Quantity Surveyor - Airport - Freelance
PSR Solutions are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on Heathrow Airport, this role will be to work on a framework of civil works on Heathrow airport.
- Commercial and Cost Control of the Framework and those contracts awarded under it.
- Monthly internal and Contract Financial Reporting
- Estimating for Works Packages tendered under the framework and for variations issued by the client
- Management of Subcontract Payments, in accordance with the requirements of the contract
- Management of valuations and applications for payment from the client, in accordance with the requirements of the contract
- Liaison with the Client's commercial team in a spirit of openness and mutual trust and transparency
- Commercial Record keeping in relation to the client's KPI's and their commercial impact
- Diary management for Contracts Manager & Senior Framework Management
- To carry out other appropriate duties as assigned by your line manager.
- To ensure that all operations carried out within your area of responsibility are undertaken with full regard for safety of visitors, other members of staff and yourself.
- NEC ECC, Option A, C & E and JCT experience essential
- Open book accounting experience essential
- Civils and Surfacing Works - essential
- Framework Administration - preferred
- Airfield contracting - beneficial
- Financial Management
- Contract Administration
- Cost Control
- Personal Organisation
- Time Management
- Relationship Management
- Decision Making & Accountability
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS:
- Excellent commercial & contractual skills are essential
- Communication & relationship management skills are essential.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- IT literate - Microsoft Office Suite Essential, Causeway preferred
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Continually review and improvement performance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues in a friendly and efficient manner whilst maintaining excellent client relations
If this role is of interest to you then please give me a call back on 0203 800 00 55 or on 07909 09 0029 or email me your CV on .
This job was originally posted as www.careerstructure.com/job/77574127