Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Qualified Nursery Nurse - Level 3
£16k - £18k
Skyex Resourcing are recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse, for our client in Mitcham Surrey.
Roles & Responsibilities for Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- To implement appropriate planned schemes of activities, work and programmes for the children in partnership with the team.
- To assist with the physical care of children within the setting.
- To monitor stock levels and inform the room leader to order/purchase/procure items as may be required.
Main Duties for Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- To ensure that personal, physical, social, spiritual, emotional, cultural and moral needs are adequately addressed and to be actively involved in supporting children in their achievements of planned objectives and goals.
- To prepare resources and materials needed for planned activities.
- To attend staff meetings, SEN reviews, meetings with parents/carers as appropriate.
- To participate in parent evenings with the key parents.
- To leave the Nursery ready for the following session, ensuring that plans are ready to be implemented and resources are available.
- To support and take on responsibilities in other rooms or areas of the Nursery as directed by the Room Leader/Management.
So, if you think you have the appropriate skills and experience for this Level 3 Nursery Nurse role then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77573509