Web Developer/ £30,000- £35,000/ Hertford
Job Title: Web Developer
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
An award winning Web Design and Digital Marketing agency based in Hertford are currently looking for an experienced Front- End/ PHP Web Developer to join their growing team. Specifically, they are searching for a candidate who will be a key member of the development team with full involvement in the cycle from planning through to launch.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Regular Social Events
- Career Progression
- Modern hi tech offices with kitchen, games room, dining area
- Developing websites to a high standard with a strong focus on user experience
- Maintaining websites including updates, enhancements and fixes
- Work to tight deadlines both independently and as part of a team
- Server and DB administration
- Previous experience in a Web Development role is essential
- Ability to provide details of involvement in previous projects undertaken
- Ability to convert PSD's to HTML and CSS
- An understanding of structured programming methodologies
- Previous experience with opensource CMS such as WordPress, Drupal and Magento would be beneficial
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77550200