Intervention Teacher Required for Ofsted Good School in Nottingham
Your new school
We are working with an Ofsted rated Good, 2 form entry school located in Nottingham and due to its location has great public transports from Nottingham city centre. The school is extremely popular in the local community and has seen a steady increase in pupil numbers over recent years. It is an extremely welcoming and friendly environment, with colleagues supporting each other to achieve the best outcomes for pupils.
Your new role
The school is seeking a confident Intervention Teacher who is able to work with small groups of children in Year 4 and Year 5 to provide additional support in the areas of maths, literacy and phonics. You will be working alongside the Class Teacher to implement learning strategies to ensure objectives are met to improve attainment. The role is to commence ASAP for the duration of the spring term.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience within a similar intervention/booster role
- Be proactive and willing to go the extra to ensure learning objectives are achieved
- Willing to be part of a team and fully participate in school life
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references
What you'll get in return
- Working with a team of committed and passionate education professionals
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant with over 20 years industry experience who will be responsible for ensure continuity of work for you
- Refer a friend scheme - opportunity to refer friends and colleagues and receive £250 of high street shopping vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77567143