Commercial Finance Analyst
If you've set your heart on a career working in the field of Finance, join Computacenter as a Commercial Finance Analyst and you'll find there's everything in place for you to realise your dreams.
You will manage the financial transactions relating to the provision of one of our biggest business areas, GIO (Global Infrastructure Services), evaluating performance to ensure GIO's commercial objectives are met and includes the responsibility for the governance of the MOS used within GIO.
Competitive + Benefits
The main objectives of the Finance analyst role is to manage financial transactions relating to the provision of GIO services, evaluating performance to ensure that GIO commercial objectives are achieved.
- Manage the financial transactions between GIO and other Computacenter departments and entities.
- Monitor and evaluate GIO customer P&L performance to ensure that commercial objectives are achieved; meeting with key stakeholders where appropriate to understand issues and improve performance.
- Maintain the GIO service charging schedule, liaising with Service assurance and Service transition to ensure charges are accurate and applied in a timely manner.
- Maintain the GIO UK WBS and NAN code library, for investment projects, Pre-sales, and BAU work.
- Manage cross charge disputes.
To be successful you will…
- Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to resolving problems and assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to engage and influence on issues at all levels both internally and customer facing.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to chair a meeting and present appropriate content
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent competency using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrable ability to provide input into commercial/technical documents
- Manages own and on occasion others workload
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77553819