Plant Manager - Anaerobic Digestion
Girling Jones are currently working with a client based in Devon, specialising in the design and build of anaerobic digestion plants in the UK.
Concentrating entirely on the construction and commissioning of AD plant sites, they are looking to procure a Plant Manager to be accountable for the day to day smooth and efficient running of a plant in Devon. This is a hands on role with duties including but not limiting to the below:
- Manage site in line with legislation, planning permissions, permits and H&S
- Be first point of contact for all site queries; liaise with the ops team, farmers and all third parties
- Document and report all onsite activities
- Completing daily checks and log book, visitors sign ins
- Management of staff on site
- Monitor feed stock quality and digestate volume
- Basic maintenance of equipment and plant, reporting breakdowns to maintenance team;
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- WAMITAB not necessary but preferable
- JCB / telehandler operating experience preferable, as part of the day to day running of the plant
- Operational experience essential
This role will provide the opportunity for a Plant Manager to join an exceptionally well organised business who have a fantastic reputation in the SW Region.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77523671