Food Production Facility Maintenance Engineer
We are recruiting for Maintenance Engineer roles in the Park Royal area for Europe's largest Sandwich Manufacturer
As a Maintenance Engineer you will need to have:
- Mechanical and machinery experience
- Previous experience in a food production facility would be advantageous but is not a requirement
- Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Working Hours are: 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts starting from 7am to 7pm on rotation days and nights.
- Location: Park Royal(North West London)
- Duration: Temp to Perm
Role of a Maintenance Engineer
- To provide support for the engineering department.
- To assist in the completion of mechanical repair of machinery and equipment on site if required.
- To liaise with and ensure the safety of all contractors under your control
- To work safely in accordance with site and departmental procedures
- To maintain Good Manufacturing Practice.
- To maintain tools, equipment, workshop and plant rooms in safe working condition.
- To ensure hygiene schedules are signed off and any defects reported.
- Completing minor preventative maintenance
Benefits of working with us as a Maintenance Engineer:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77565500