Head of Established Brands
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Head of Established Brands in our Buckinghamshire, UK office.
Why you want to work at Takeda
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
What is your role as a Head of Established Brands?
- Takes up the leadership of our established brands business unit (EBBU).
- Reports to the Business Operations Director
- Managing all sales channels, in-house marketing and commercial teams relating to some of Takeda’s most successful established brands, particularly in the areas of oncology, surgical patches and calcium deficiency treatments
Your typical day includes the following tasks:
- Leads on the development of the Strategic Business Plans for the products within the BU
- Ensures the tactical execution of Strategic Business Plans as well as the management of a field based team of Channel Strategy Directors and third party partners
- Full accountability for the delivery of financial targets for the BU ensuring compliance with internal policies and external regulations whilst also holding personal responsibility for the management of your own assigned sales channel
What makes you a suitable colleague?
To make you a valuable head of established brands you match the following requirements:
- Substantial demonstrable successful sales and brand marketing experience with a minimum of 4 years leadership experience within the UK pharmaceutical sector
- Inspirational people management skills gained within a field based or head office role
- Ability to lead and personally influence cross functional teams with experience of leading projects across Marketing, Medical, Business Intelligence, Finance, and Supply Chain
- High levels of numeracy with well developed forecasting and analytical capability
- Achievement orientation with a passionate drive for results and high quality service delivery
- Working knowledge of the UK Healthcare system with a network of NHS contacts
- Degree educated or equivalent professional qualification and ABPI qualified
Next to that, you are a person with strong awareness for quality and results. You have excellent oral and written communications skills.
Do you recognize yourself in this role and do you see yourself as the future Head of Established Brands we would like to hear from you! After you click on the 'Visit Website' button and fill in the application form, one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible.
Empowering Our People to Shine.
No recruitment agencies please.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, London, head of established brands, brand marketing, team lead.