Senior Sponsorship Sales Executive
Exciting opportunity to join the UK’s leading events’ company for the Public Sector, and work on a leading large-scale Healthcare industry event.
The company is a highly successful and profitable organisation and has been consistently in growth mode for some years. They are entering their next exciting phase of growth and are looking to recruit highly skilled and ambitious Sponsorship Sales professionals to help them achieve this!
This role offers the selected candidate a clear path for potential career progression within the division, and possibly the company.
- Must have solid sponsorship & exhibition sales experience
- Demonstrable ability to sell at top level to high profile blue chip organisations
- Strong knowledge of sales processes and structure, be able to research and source your own leads
- Highly commercial with a consultative approach to sponsorship sales
- Proven track record in organising communication campaigns, marketing materials, integrated campaigns and experiential activity
- A confident communicator across all channels including face to face
- Flexible and able to work at pace within a highly demanding environment
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Driven sales person who is adept at closing
- The ability to understand business issues and identify new opportunities
- Drive event growth through consultative new business sales and high-profile key account management
- To develop and maintain client relationships both through exhibition and sponsorship sales
- Build client relationships in order to drive client outcomes and ensure overall growth of the events
- Research & understand the market sector in order to drive the events’ success
- Attend competitive events and industry trade shows for business development
- Be able to develop and deliver accurate pipelines and sales reports on a regular basis