Service Desk Team Leader - IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
IT Support Helpdesk / Service Desk Team Leader with good management, organisational and technical skills is required by a well-established Company based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
TYPE: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
LOCATION: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Support Helpdesk / Service Desk Team Leader that has good management, organisational and technical skills.
Working as the IT Support Helpdesk / Service Desk Team Leader you will be managing a team of 8, supporting around 1200 users based at approximately 80 different sites.
As the IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Team Leader you will provide managerial and ?hands on? support for a range of Microsoft Applications, Hardware and specialist software programmes.
This is a fairly urgent role and the client is looking for someone that can be available to start within the first week in December 2017.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the IT Support Helpdesk / Service Desk Team Leader your duties and responsibilities include:
- Leadership of Helpdesk and Mobile support activities, managing and motivating the service delivery team to achieve a high level of productivity and provision of excellent customer service
- Providing technical support including troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues and outages escalated by the Helpdesk Team
- Ownership of service requests and incident management (including major incidents) and lead response on problem and change, co-ordinating activities with other members of the ICT team
- Ownership of customer communications and feedback
- Responsibility for review and maintenance of SLA?s for delivery of IT services and provision of accurate, timely performance reporting and MI
- Maintenance and auditing of software and hardware inventories
- Application of best practice in the provision of IT services, driving continuous improvement of ICT Service Delivery
- Co-ordination and delivery of service delivery projects e.g. device upgrades, desktop refresh, permissions review
- Application support for chosen ITSM tool
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience working in an IT technical management / supervisory role
- Experience of ITSM tool deployment and / or process re-design round ITIL principles is desirable
- Available to start within the first week in December 2017
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV?s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C3787
12 Month Fixed Term Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Wolverhampton, West Midlands
AWD online operates as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506998