Based in London, DotOnes are a fast growing Outsourced IT firm focused on the delivering specialised IT/IS solutions to a variety of core markets. DotOnes was founded in May 2011 and year on year has grown significantly and currently has a strong team of engineers whom deliver a variety of onsite/remote support, project and advisory services to clients. DotOnes has always thrived on delivering an unparalleled service combined with a simple approach to delivering complex technological solutions in a simple and yet efficient fashion.
DotOnes focuses on a range of business sectors predominantly the recruitment, advertising, marketing, architectural and financial market clients.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence we call Service Obsession. Being the best means having the best people, and getting the best people means being the best place to work.
We are now looking for a Procurement Administrator to join our busy team in our London offices.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will play an integral part in the company’s IT equipment purchasing/reselling processes. The Buyer/Procurement coordinator is responsible for liaising with our suppliers on our preferred suppliers list (PSL), for providing timely, precise quotes and placing orders and keeping the CRM system up to date and accurate at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with suppliers, internal departments and clients via email and on the phone.
- Using various Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook daily.
- Support various departments within DotOnes from finance, to PMO, to engineers.
- Processing hardware and software orders and any returns.
- Supply chain management. From quoting through to order delivery and stock management and control.
- Proven track record of working with and managing company suppliers and various stakeholders.
- Familiar with buyer purchasing processes (desirable)Previous experience of working at an IT Solutions company or similar (desirable)
- Detailed driven, analytical and highly organised personality.
- Able to work under own initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrable experience of building positive and strong working relationships, rapport with stakeholders of all levels (internal & external)
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, and prioritisation skills