iOS Developer Objective-C Swift - Trading App
iOS Developer London to £90k
iOS Developer / Mobile Software Engineer (iOS Objective-C Swift). Global finance technology giant is seeking a technologist iOS Developer to join their mobile team. As an iOS Developer you’ll design and develop complex real-time, end-to-end financial trading solutions for the iOS platform, taking ownership of requirements and working across the full development lifecycle.
You’ll be joining a collaborative team of mobile software engineers (iOS, Android, C++, Java) working in small teams on a particular product feature in an environment that encourages knowledge sharing and continuous improvement through training and self-development.
Fantastic City based offices with free staff restaurant, a smart / casual dress code and lots of other benefits.
- Strong iOS / Objective-C experience, including a portfolio of work
- Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, memory management, object orientated programming principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Likely to be degree educated
- Desirable: Swift, C++, multi-threading, Android
As an iOS Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k), bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, private medical care, life assurance and much more.
Send your CV or call 020 790 2572 for an informal discussion about this iOS Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77559725