Teacher of Health & Social Care
Teacher of Health & Social Care required for as soon as possible
Are you passionate about teaching Health and Social Care?
Do you enjoy building an awareness and understanding of the contemporary issues?
Would you like to work in a forward thinking, vibrant Academy with a dynamic principal and SLT?
If you have answered yes to these questions, The Chalk Hills Academy would love to hear from you!
The Chalk Hills Academy have a great opportunity for an energetic, innovative and influential Teacher of Health and Social Care to join our lovely Department. Teaching Health and Social Care is a brilliant way to explore key contemporary issues and help students really grasp the importance of these topics. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching Health and Social Care and would be happy to also teach another technology subject. We also have the opportunity to offer additional responsibilities for candidates wishing to develop and are willing to pay a recruitment and retention allowance for the right person who will drive attainment forward.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality learning experiences to all students
- Be an aspirational professional who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for the academy and its learners.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Salary: MPS/UPS + Recruitment and Retention allowance
- Job Role: Full time, Fixed Term Contract
Why work for Chalk Hills Academy?
- £30 million state of the art building with well-equipped classrooms in an Ofsted rated 'Good' school
- You'll be working alongside a collaborative, forward thinking Principal and Senior Leadership Team who are here to support and develop you
- Great support for NQT's including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and 'Outstanding' teacher programmes available
- Unparalleled CPD opportunities with free courses every Thursday catered to your developmental needs
- Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
- All teaching staff receive a laptop to use whilst in employment
- Freshly brewed coffee for staff on arrival to the academy every morning
- Employee of the month scheme winning shopping vouchers
- Fantastic staff benefits that make a difference to your work life balance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Brett Coventry on 020 3818 7041 for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77555344