Income Recovery Officer
Job Title:- Income Recovery Officer Location:- Nuneaton Salary/ benefits:- £29,000 Key Skills:- Must have recent experience in the use of CIVICA Open Revenues and recent experience of income collection preferably Council Tax recovery
- Working for a government organisation which are looking to recruit on temporary on-going basis (initially 4 months)
Benefits of this position:
As the Income Recovery Officer you will deal with the effective recovery of any amounts outstanding to the authority including, Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates, Housing Benefit Overpayments and Sundry Debts in order to maximise income to the council.
For the Income Recovery Officer role you will have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working in a Local Taxation or Debt Collection environment
- Worked in an office environment with computer and manual records for a least 3 years.
- Knowledge of Local Taxation and/or a Debtors Computer system.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Local Taxation legislation
- Ability to compose non-standard letters
- Proficiency in using computers i.e. Inputting and processing data
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to learn, understand and apply complex processes
- Experience of dealing with difficult situations
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available. Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495092