Field Service Engineer - High speed Printers
Our client forms part of a multi-national organisation specialises in supplying complex bank note printing and processing equipment. They are now seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer with strong fault finding and electro/mechanical skills.
You should have good experience of complex bank note processing machines , ATM's, Printers or similar equipment. Ex Services engineers with good electro mechanical skills would be of interest.
- Attend Customer premises and repair and service equipment to highest standards.
- Attending customer premises and provides structured training to minimise product misuse.
- Provide customers with Training documentation where appropriate.
- P Workshop Repairs & Returns.
- To be flexible and adaptable to the Service Administrators / Service Manager / Customers requests to incorporate urgent requests for work.
- Liaise with Service Manager (or Service Administrator in his /her absence) regarding calls that require additional intervention prior to successful conclusion.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests and activities associated with ensuring we exceed the expectations of our customers and the successful running of the department and the company.
- High standard of electro/mechanical and fault finding skills.
Knowledge of circuitry and PCBs.
Engineering related qualifications
Knowledge of note-handling products or similar
Attend, evaluate and repair customer’s equipment on-site.
-Salary is £24-26k + Company vehicle
-25 days annual leave
-Discretionary Bonus Scheme-paid last 5 yrs (based on individual and Company performance)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77556214