Principal Systems Engineer
A Principal Systems Engineer is required to join a specialist, well known engineering company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the development of landing gear and related systems to the highest safety standards.
Responsibilities of the Principal Systems Engineer will include the following:
- Acts as a technical focal point for the development of the product system.
- Working to Aerospace industry guidelines (ARP4754A, DO-178B/C, DO-254, DO-160G, ARP4761, AS8584, ARP1070).
- Oversees and coordinate the technical activities of the system and various disciplines.
- Ensures that the customers requirements for all product/module-level deliverables are clearly defined and documented.
- Supports system integration between various system development disciplines
The Principal Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical discipline with high preference for Aerospace related qualifications.
- Experience in New Product Development System Development Process including; requirements, system design and integration, and system testing and verification.
- Experience in development of systems such as electronic control units, electrical-hydraulic and hydro-mechanical actuation.
- Experience in System simulation and modelling.
- Experience working with Electrical and Avionic System integration.
- Proficient in the use of requirements capture such as DOORS.
This is an excellent opportunity for senior or principal aerospace systems engineers to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based aerospace company will offer you:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Share savings scheme
- Annual profit share bonus
Interviews for the Principal Systems Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Principal Systems Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77559216