Robert Half are currently recruiting for a well-known fashion business based in Radstock. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a great business and gain some valuable finance exposure.
The company are always growing and now looking to add another member to their finance team.
- Responsible for full digital cash and bank reconciliations
- Data import into finance system
- Organising retail daily sales paperwork
- Monitoring and ordering of store consumables
- Monitoring distance selling threshold and registrations
- Preparing information for distance selling VAT returns
- Turnover rents reconciliations
- Turnover certificates
- Support senior Management Accountant with month end prep
- Responding to adhoc retail queries
- Petty cash reconciliations
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of accounting fundamentals with a pro-active approach to problem solving, and high level of attention to detail. Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage own work load, as well as work as part of a small team.
- AAT or equivalent qualification/part qualification preferred.
- Previous experience in retail sector is preferable.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
Salary & Benefits:
- £9-11 ph Temp to Perm
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77554823