Accounts Junior / Semi-Senior
Accounts Junior / Semi-Senior - Aylesbury c£20K - £25K
We are recruiting for an accounts junior or semi-senior to join a small independent firm in the Aylesbury area where you will gain varied experience and training in dealing with the requirements for owner managed businesses.
· Assisting with the statutory accounts preparation (using IRIS) for a range of clients from different sectors and industries
· Preparation of business and personal tax returns (using IRIS)
· Bookkeeping for clients both in house and at clients, using Xero and QuickBooks
· Communication and liaising with clients (written, spoken and face-to-face in client meetings)
· At least 12 months public practice experience dealing with accountancy and tax compliance for clients
· Clear communication skills with clients and colleagues
· Good time management and organisational skills
· Works well in a team
· Well presented and experienced in dealing with clients
This is an opportunity to join a small firm offering long term prospects where you can make your mark as part of a small team and gain experience in the advisory aspects of dealing with owner managed businesses.