Software Product Manager - Cloud Based Application
Product Manager - Cloud based Software Service with great experience of managing the product life cycle, driving continuous improvement in all aspects of the software engineering process and for delivering new product innovations and projects is required by a well-established, Global Market Leading Company based in Stockport, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits (Private Healthcare, Generous Life Insurance, Pension with Company Contribution, Free Parking)
LOCATION: Stockport, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Join a Global Market Leading Company **
Following an internal promotion, we now have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Product Manager for a Cloud Based Software Service that has great experience gathering market data and customer insights, with the ability to understand the customer experience to help shape product development and grow market share.
As the Cloud based Software Product Manager you will report directly to the Director of Product Management and Operations and will embrace responsibility for the product life cycle, driving continuous improvement in all aspects of the software engineering organisation and for delivering new product innovations and projects.
Working as the Cloud based Software Product Manager you?ll assume end-to-end management of the product life cycle from customer and market insight through to delivery, identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
You will work across multiple markets including the UK, rest of Europe, Canada and Middle East, although you will NOT be expected to travel regularly.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this Global Market Leading Company that offers excellent career development opportunities and the chance to work with some of the latest technologies. They want you to learn and progress quickly and will provide you with the training and support to achieve that at the right pace.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This Global Market Leading Company has a proud track record of numerous industry firsts and has an ambitious technology roadmap to ensure they maintain their leading position.
The US market leaders for ten years, they?ve assumed the same position in the UK over the last three years and are now looking to strengthen that position significantly, while developing new markets across Europe and the Middle East.
As a successful applicant, you will have a great opportunity to join this Global Market Leading Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities and the chance to work with some of the latest technologies.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Cloud based Software Product Manager include:
- Gather market and customer insights that will shape product development
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Help define and document the product strategy and update and maintain the Product Roadmap
- Drive product life cycle from strategic planning, project management / development and related tactical activities
- Understand the changing needs of the market and the customer base, and specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers
- Develop a prioritised feature backlog and corresponding justification for the features
- Develop, manage, and report user group feedback sessions
- Analyse potential partner opportunities for the product
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends and be an expert regarding the competition? current, emerging and anticipated
- Help drive the Agile Release Planning objectives and priorities
- Develop and deliver the monthly Sprint planning presentation and co-run the meeting with the Scrum Master
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a Software Product Life Cycle Product Management role
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player and good people skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV?s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3777
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Stockport, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959499011