Robert Half are currently partnering with the largest player in the Logistics & Transport industry, who are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join their rapidly expanding finance team based in Harlow.
The role of the Finance Analyst will be to be responsible for all the transactional duties inc. Purchase & Sales Ledger, payroll as well as preparing data for financial reports. Reporting into the Site Accountant - this is a pivotal role for the business where you'll be able to manage the day-to-day running of the site finance department.
- Reporting to the Accountant with dotted lines to the Transport Network
- Day to day financial control for the closed book network
- Ensure weekly and period reporting is on time and accurate
- Responsible for one member of staff
- Work alongside non-financial managers to develop strong commercial awareness and an understanding of the budgets/forecasts
- Supporting the Accountant in the production of weekly forecasts
- Collation of weekly KPI's for Warehouse and Transport Operations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Collation of payroll information
- Adhoc reporting as required
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst role will have experience in financial analysis and ideally cost centre experience, have a strong analytical mind and a passion for numbers. The successful candidate will also have a mixture of the below:
- Part Qualified or QBE
- Customer focused with drive to achieve
- Be able to demonstrate previous relevant experience
- Ability to build relationships with other departments within the Home Delivery network
- Be working towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Thorough and robust ledger knowledge
- Be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards
- Have excellent PC skills and be able to understand and harness IT and systems to benefit the operation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The client that Robert Half have partnered with are the largest, British logistics business and have made their name by operating in diverse industry sectors from Retail to Construction. Our client they understand that people are at the core of their business, and invest as such, training & development is a big part of the company's culture to drive the business forward.
Salary & Benefits
My client are offering a highly competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000 + wider benefits attached.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement