Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively recruiting for a temporary Credit Control Clerk to support a SME in the logistics industry based in Aldershot. The role will support the current team of three to help end the year strong and carry this into the New Year. There is a potential for this role to become permanent.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit a self-starting credit controller to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone and email
- Reduce number of overdue debtors and debtor days
- Maintain customer credit limits.
- Allocate cash received to reflect true position of debtors
- You will be responsible for working closely with the sales ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
The successful credit controller will have had experience within a Credit Control / Accounts Receivable environment. It would be preferred if this experience included dealing with a year-end function. You must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
The role is based in the company's quirky central offices in Aldershot are near the train station and also have on site parking. The company is growing fast but still has a family feel.
Salary and Benefits
£15 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement