CWS leverages the specialist skills, operating processes and technology of the Dixons Carphone Group to provide managed services for 3rd parties including Insurance services, policy admin, claims admin and provision solutions for connected devices.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Connected World Services team for a Project Manager on a 12 month FTC to lead the design and implementation of the solutions for our B2B clients and internal business, while ensuring successful end to end delivery of projects.
- Liaise extensively with the internal and external clients and drive the project through all the stages of delivery and implementation
- Manage the project implementation end to end and ensure right resources are engaged at the right time for the successful delivery of the project
- Create individual project plans
- Manage project timescales and milestones delivery
- Be responsible for stakeholder relationship management including project communications and status reporting
- Deal with risk management
- Be the go to person for each assigned project for internal and external clients
- Be responsible for project documentation management
You will need:
- Excellent experience of managing change in areas like mobile phone insurance, operations, system development or technology
- Excellent skills in tracking and maintaining the project finances and support development of business cases
- To have lead and delivered initiatives in a cross functional environment
- To have strong influencing skills and the ability to work independently
- To have good communication skills - able to simplify and communicate complex technical issues
- Good awareness of managing change in a commercially sensitive environment
- Good understanding of SDLC
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.