Installation and Test Engineer
Installation and Test Engineer - Armoured Vehicles
2 year FTC
Installation and Test Engineer - Do you want to join one of the world's biggest defence organisations as an Installation and Test Engineer, working on the next generation of armoured vehicles?
My client is entering the next phase of its current armoured vehicle capability programme and with their recently upgraded vehicles they require an Installation and Test Engineer to join their Trials team for this phase of the programme.
Responsibilities of the Installation & Test Engineer include:
* Ensuring their assigned vehicle is always in a 'ready state' to undergo the next set of trials and for the safe operation of the vehicle during those trials
* Ensuring all activities associated with your assigned vehicle are documented as per project requirement
* Ensure all maintenance requirements of an assigned vehicle are organised, implemented and documented as per requirement
* Assist with on and off vehicle engineering investigation activities
* Assembly and modification of units and complete systems as per instruction
* Operation of hardware at component, system and vehicle level as per test procedure
Skills and experience required of the Installation and Test Engineer include:
* Experience of performing and directing build and modification activities on complex systems, preferably within a defence programme
* Experience of electrical and/or mechanical unit/component installation and configuration
* Experience of maintaining associated documentation to record the build state and configuration of vehicles or similar equipment
* Ability to work independently on build and installation activities following instruction
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine global leader on an exciting project, involving next generation armoured vehicles.
Click below to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77562507