Digital Project Manager
Internal Job Title & Req. no.: Digital Project Manager (UK 1153)
Reports To (title): Head of Digital Marketing
Career Level: CL3
Location: Feltham, UK
Hours of Work: 37.5
Line Management Responsibility: No
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
This is a new and pivotal role for FIBA Media. The Digital Project Manager will lead on driving all digital projects forward from initial concept to delivery. You will work with the FIBA Media Digital Marketing Team, FIBA Comms Team, FIBA Media Content Team, FIBA Media Broadcast Quality and Coordination team. You’ll be working across a number of projects across the whole Digital marketing Strategy, from Fantasy Leagues to OTT platforms and must be adept at managing and building relationships and reporting on the status of multiple projects and most importantly driving projects forward at pace.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Liaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projects
- Advising clients on cost, available resources, problems and solutions
- Tracking the project deliverables and matching those with agreed deadlines
- Reporting on success criteria for delivered projects by measuring results
- Planning digital projects from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Forming strong relationships with stakeholders and developing communication channels between the relevant parties
- Report the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes with data scientist to ensure digital projects are being correctly measured and tracked
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?
- Project Manager certification
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven experience of effectively managing large and small-scale projects from brief through to delivery
- Experienced in a range of project management software including PRINCE2, Agile and Waterfall
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business
- Understanding of marketing metrics
- Experience of managing projects with customer data and personalisation
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
APMP or PRINCE2 certification is desirable
Technical competence and understanding
Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies
Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Passion for IT, e-commerce and digital projects
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
Planning and Organising - Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
Communicating with Impact - Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment.
Creativity and Innovation - Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for business.
Teamwork and Collaboration - Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
Commercial Awareness - The ability to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Perform, its products and services, the Digital and Sports Media sectors, our competitors and apply commercial expertise and judgement to this knowledge to deliver better business outcomes.
We have the best international basketball competitions in the world and we want to get people from around the world excited about them. Whether existing fans or potential fans, we want people to enjoy watching and participating in the world’s best sport.
And that makes us:
- Deliver relevant and amazing content for broadcasters and digital channels
- Grow our distribution network and wake the world up to basketball's best property
- Innovate with content & technology
- Develop new digital partnerships together with our existing broadcast partners
- supports the growth and reach of basketball … and gets fans excited
Here are some of the things you can expect working at FIBA Media Digital Marketing Team; collaboration, innovation, ever-changing, empowerment, work hard, personal development and remember #ballislife.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77568118