Branch Manager – (UPVC WINDOW, DOOR AND CONSERVATORY SUPPLY)
Product Knowledge: UPVC WINDOW, UPVC/COMPOSITE DOORS, CONSERVATORIES.
Sales Area / Based: Hailsham
Route to Market: Trade, Installers.
Salary / Package: 25/28,000 Plus benefits
Leading Trade supplier of Windows and Doors is looking for a Branch Manager. The role is a mix Operations and Business development. The role is designed to help a network of trade centre’s perform to the maximum performance.
- To develop a business plan and sales strategy for the branch that ensures the attainment of Company sales goals and profitability in accordance with the Company KPIs
- To own the recruitment, performance and development of all staff in their branch
- To prepare action plans for the effective search of sales leads and prospects
- To initiate and coordinate action plans to maintain existing business and obtain new business
- To assist in the development of marketing plans as required
- To ensure efficient stock management and avoid any unnecessary storage of goods
- To accept cash payment from customers in line with Company standard, as and when required.
- To maintain the customer database and ensure that information is kept up-to-date and accurate
- To conduct reviews with branch staff to build more effective communications, to understand any developmental needs and to provide improvement of sales and activity performance
- To provide timely feedback to their Area Manager regarding performance, including KPI targets
- To provide timely, accurate and competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, whilst striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- To use industry specific software to generate customer quotes
- To maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports to be submitted to the Area Manager
- To maximise profit and minimise expense in line with individual branch P&L
- To minimise risk by ensuring credit facilities offered are in line with authorisation levels and that debt is proactively managed
- To partner with operational and support function colleagues to develop branch specific plans
- To maintain a positive working environment that ensures a positive employee experience for staff and improve engagement levels
- To deliver excellent customer service in line with the Company’s vision – we want our customers to be “sorted”
- To take responsibility for health & safety of staff & customers by ensuring a safe working environment and safe working practices
To perform any other reasonable instruction.
- Delivering Results
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Acumen
- Talent Management
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- IT Literate
- Solutions focused
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Decision Making
- Planning Organising and Time Management
- Building Relationships with Customers and Colleagues
- Numeracy Literate
- Data Analysis and Action Planning
Are you a Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager with experience in the Fenestration and or Building product supplies industry?
Please apply or contact Matthew by phone or email
i4C is an Executive Search company within the Building Envelope industry. Specialising in fenestration products such as Aluminium, PVC, Timber, Steel and Composite Windows and Doors. We also operate in the Hardware / Ironmongery, Auto Entrance Systems and Ventilation product sectors.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77531675