BMS Service Engineer
BMS Service Engineer
Specialising in the complete design, installation, commissioning and a full maintenance service for building-management systems (BMS) this award winning company offers innovative solutions using cutting edge technology and has been doing so successfully for more than twenty years.
Due to continued growth and success this firm is seeking to add to it's maintenance team in London and the South East. This role will involve PPM, small projects and upgrade works, working with a variety of BMS software including Trend, Tridium & Siemens.
The successful applicant for this role of BMS Service Engineer will need to have excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering principles - in particular, both the installation and service / maintenance of Building Management Systems, HVAC controls and general building services systems.
We invite applications from experienced BMS Engineers, or building services engineers from other specialist backgrounds with some BMS knowledge/qualifications.
Daily tasks include:
- Full System Maintenance
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Graphic & software modification and small upgrades
- Use of Trend and Tridium building management systems
- Liaising with clients and contract manager
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (to HNC/ONC or equivalent)
- Experienced in the service & maintenance of Building Management Systems
- Knowledge and qualifications in Tridium and/or Centraline and Trend Systems
- Able to modify BMS software and graphics
- Exceptional understanding of integration protocols
You will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. On offer in return are on offer are competitive salaries, additional training and further fantastic benefits.
- A competitive salary £30,000-£42,000 (commensurate with experience)
- Fully expensed company car
- Stand-by payment (£50 per day)
- Comprehensive industry specific training
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77564026