Trainee Commercial Account Handler
Trainee Commercial Account Handler - Cambridge - £20,000 - £24,000
Our Client, a professional Insurance Broker, is looking to recruit an Account Handler for their established Commercial department.
Whilst we would be eager to speak with candidates from a Commercial Broking background, we are also pleased to be able to consider applicants with experience within Personal Lines Broking.
Working in an established team servicing Commercial classes of General Insurance Business you will be:
- Advising and liaising with Clients, Insurers and Account Executives
- Providing administration support to Account Executives regarding new and existing business
- Answering Client queries and dealing with mid-term adjustments
- Issuing policy documentation
- Negotiating and inviting renewal of Client's policies
- Obtaining claims and renewal information and presenting terms to Account Executive in a format for Client use
Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills are necessary in order to enhance the customer relationship. You will also need to be confident at negotiating, enabling you to tackle and address Insurer objections and achieve the best results for our Clients customers.
You will also need willingness to commit to training, with the opportunity for you to complete the CII exams and qualifications.