Field Service Engineer
- Do you have a formal engineering qualification, ideally in a mechanical discipline?
- Do you want to test your skills and knowledge in an interesting, technical sector?
- Excellent progression and full product training
- A market leader with fantastic progression in a truly interesting sector.
South Yorkshire - Sheffield, Doncaster, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham
Field Service Engineer - Parts and Components Finishing and Testing Equipment
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
Having a wide range of engineering and technical customers, you will be responsible for the service, maintenance, and repair of their range of finishing and testing equipment. You will be working within a wide variety of traditional manufacturing sectors including the aerospace, automotive, and general manufacturing. You will play an important role in ensuring the equipment is correctly serviced, maintained to a high level of standard at all times. The equipment is regularly serviced, and as such, reactive breakdowns are very infrequent.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- You will have previous field service experience in either a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Candidates with mechanical experience from the Armed Forces are advised to apply.
- High levels of attention to detail are required as well as exceptional customer service skills.
- A background in any industrial or manufacturing sector would be of significant interest.
- A formal engineering qualification, such as NVQ, City and Guilds, HNC or HND is essential due to the nature of the equipment you will be working on.
A market leader with a strong reputation for quality and service, this trusted supplier of equipment to a wide range of manufacturing clients have been established for a number of years. With a global footprint and excellent resources, they offer genuine career opportunities and full product training.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £25,000 Basic Salary
- Up to 10% Company Bonus and OTE
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Overnight Allowance, Tools, Mobile, Laptop
- 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
The position of Field Service Engineer is based from South Yorkshire, potentially with UK travel, and candidates based in Sheffield, Doncaster, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, and surrounding areas will be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77561488