EMC Test Engineer
We are currently seeking an EMC Test Engineer that is slightly biased towards either Electrical or RF. Someone that is happy working with an enthusiastic team of Engineers that are testing some really complex products. The location of this role is based in Fareham, Hampshire. There are so many opportunities with this company, if you are an independent engineer looking to take the next step then we are most certainly interested in speaking with you.
EMC Engineer / EMC Test Engineer
Salary; £25000 to £30000 - negotiable
Full time - Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities
- EMC testing in both screened enclosure and in-situ environments.
- Electronic logbook keeping and data collation along with Report writing.
- Test equipment / method development and evaluation.
- Test procedure generation including provision of photos and measurement uncertainty calculations.
- Provide assistance to customers during failure phase of their EMC test programme and general consultancy prior to start of job.
- Assistance to the sales team with provision of information to enable quote generation.
- Develop your career and become a specialist within a specific sector: rail, marine, radio EMC requirements, etc.
- Provide training to your team and others once you have become a specialist in your area.
- May require visits to customers sites.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as you will be dealing with colleagues and customers and various levels.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Flexibility and willingness to work off site or conduct shift work, where required.
- Familiar with use of MS Office suite of tools: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- An HNC (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in an engineering environment with a bias towards Electrical or RF.
- Ability to address testing in parallel with reporting.
- Working knowledge of EMC testing requirements
- Working knowledge of EMC specification and accreditation requirements
If you would like to find out more or apply for this EMC Test Engineer position, please send your CV to or give me a call on 01908 920665, I will be more than happy to talk through the role in more detail.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77557750