Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst - £40KLiverpool
ShortList Recruitment are working with a leading firm in Liverpool City Centre who are enjoying an excellent period of growth. Building on this sustained growth, they now seek an additional Application Support Analyst to join their Applications Team to provide specialist support and maintenance to various company systems.
The Application Support Analyst with be joining a team who carry a reputation for first class service and support to both internal and external users - this could be your opportunity to join them.
Key Responsibilities for the Application Support Analyst:
- Become, and act as a Subject Matter Specialist, advising and working on projects, advocating minor enhancements to produce a better user experience
- Examine, review and suggest code modifications/improvements
- Display best practice, provide advice, guidance and support to project managers and other colleagues
- Ensure excellent service operation for systems under your jurisdiction, working to agreed SLA's and ensuring satisfactory outcomes
- Work to ensure 3rd party relationships are maintained to a good level
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with vendors, including conducting reviews and meeting to discuss product issues and progressions
The Application Support Analyst role will provide the right individual the opportunity to progress to Team Lead and further within this world class business. The Application Support Analyst role is offering a salary of up to £40K and is easily commutable from Liverpool, Chester, Birkenhead, Wirral, Warrington and Southport.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497234