Working for one of the UK's leading and largest Mechanical and Electrical companies. The company employs over 2,000 multi-skilled maintenance engineers including electrical, mechanical and general maintenance staff. They cover air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out planned preventative maintenance, reactive and/or breakdown maintenance and any continuous improvement project work. We are looking for an individual with a range of skill sets ideally plumbing biased.
- Static Role
- 40 hours per week working Monday-Friday
- Future training provided
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Carry out daily PPM routines.
- Provide prompt and effective reactive/breakdown maintenance.
- Increase equipment efficiency, reliability and reduce waste.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all failures and maintenance carried out.
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Fault find on mechanical and/or electrical equipment and machinery.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
- Carry out risk assessments where required
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting and rectifying any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
- Be aware of the Business Continuity plan for your area of the business
What we are looking for
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
- Previous experience of working on a static FM Contract is desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team, taking direction from senior managers
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Presentable and approachable, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
If you would like any more information on the position please don’t hesitate to contact Kieran on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77564858