Multi Skilled Engineer - Pharma/Food
You'll support continuous improvement initiatives and deliver training and support to move towards minor maintenance tasks being undertaken by operator level functions. You'll work with Team Leaders and others to promote a pride in the work areas keeping them clean, tidy and ensuring works do not compromise quality or safety or product or equipment.
- To attend to all site engineering breakdowns.
- Returning equipment to operational levels with minimal downtime.
- Plan and complete tasks for self from PPM and Manufacturers schedules.
- Support production, with ideas and initiatives to optimise line efficiency.
- To carry out all internally generated work orders derived from planned maintenance inspections, Health & Safety audits and engineering requests.
- Provide feedback to relevant personnel on issues and/or completion of tasks.
- Assist with Instruction and demonstration of efficient machine operation with production, hygiene and technical as required.
- To carry out specific maintenance projects as may be requested from time to time.
What you need to succeed:
- Relevant Engineering qualifications with electrical bias.
- Experience of working in the Pharmaceutical or Food sector.
- Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office software.
- Adhere to Company's Equal Opportunities and Health & Safety Policies.
- Ensure high-quality standards and hygiene are maintained.
- Adhere to Company Financial procedures.
- Respect individual and Company confidentiality rights.
- Demonstrate a positive and committed attitude.
The hours of work are 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday on a rotating AM and PM shift
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77555478