Social Media Executive
Always looking to bring ranges to the market that stand out from the crowd. With four in-house brands, they bring catwalk and celebrity inspired fashion to the urban girl. Are you looking to join a dynamic company, continuously evolving to ensure long term success? If you would like to help this young, multi-brand online retailer continue to grow from strength to strength and create a following on social media that any celebrity would be proud of, please get in touch.
Social Media Executive – The Role
- Oversee all company social media accounts, in charge of creating engaging and interesting social media content on a weekly basis – this may involve photoshoots and videos.
- Media posts across brands and platforms such as Instagram, Instastory, Twitter and Facebook.
- Write exciting copy for blogs, social media and newsletters.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the planning of social media and marketing calendar for the year to raise brand awareness and drive sales.
- Seek out and implement social media collaborations with other brands.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Manager.
Social Media Executive – The Person
- A passion for all things digital with extensive knowledge and a love for Social Media Platforms.
- Experienced in building social media communities and general marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong team player
Always looking to bring ranges to the market that stand out from the crowd. With four in-house brands, they bring catwalk and celebrity inspired fashion to the urban girl.
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77557131