Customer Programme Manager – B2B Solutions
This Programme Manager is responsible for leading a portfolio of Technology, Change, and Client Implementation Projects, both within the Dixons-Carphone Group and to Blue Chip clients externally.
This supports the ongoing evolution of capabilities within the Dixons-Carphone Group as well as the strategic growth agenda for CWS to external clients.
- Leads the delivery of a portfolio of projects and through regular reassessment of priorities, resolving resource conflicts, and agreeing additions, deletions or modifications.
- Pro-actively manages stakeholders, clients, and partner relationships at senior levels up to C-grade roles
- Manages programme budgets to ensure business benefits are reached in a cost efficient manner.
- Supports new client bids and onboarding from a Delivery and Implementation perspective.
- Provides strong leadership and actively represents the project teams, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained. These project teams will consist of multiple 3rd party suppliers as well as in-house resource.
- Implements an effective programme governance structure across their portfolio.
- Participates in line management responsibilities for in-house project teams and service management for 3rd party delivery partners.
You will need:
- Expert knowledge of relevant project and programme management methodologies
- Highly skilled in relationship management, written and verbal communications, and influencing skills
- Expert knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and governing multiple programme streams simultaneously, including risk management.
- Expert knowledge of budgeting.
- Good knowledge of programme organisation structures and the ability to build teams who are set up for success.
- Good knowledge of resource and service management tools and techniques.
- Experience of delivering complex programmes in a highly changeable environment
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.