Digital Marketing Manager
- Customer-centric company.
- Growing eCommerce team.
- Charitable ethos.
What you’ll be doing
This role forms a core part of the eCommerce team; you’ll be responsible for a broad range of channels, including PPC, SEO and Social, though you will have agency support in some of these areas.
Currently, the most critical acquisition channel in the business is eCRM, for which you will take full ownership, from planning and creation to implementation. You will be expected to use automation and segmentation to produce highly-targeted and personalised email campaigns, with the aim of fully-immersing customers into the brand.
Another major part of your role is to regularly analyse the digital marketing activities and provide recommendations to optimise campaigns across multiple online channels, in order to improve performance and achieve a better ROI.
Day-to-day, you will be working closely with an Online Merchandiser as well as the product development and retail team to ensure business goals are aligned and that the customer journey is fully mapped.
Finally, as this role falls within a start-up environment, an exciting feature is that some elements of your role could evolve over time as the business grows and priorities change, so the opportunity to have real strategic impact is certainly there.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience performing a similar digital marketing or eCommerce role.
- Experience planning and implementing campaigns across PPC, SEO, Social and eCRM.
- In-depth knowledge of creating personalised email campaigns using automation and segmentation.
- Previous experience within a start-up environment is advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyse data using web analytics tools and provide actionable insights.
- Experience using CMS – Magento is preferable.
- Ability to work hands-on with a pro-active mind-set.
- Experience managing external agencies and working with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
A generous salary of £35-40k (D.O.E.) is on offer, as well as access to the company’s healthcare scheme and a discretionary bonus. You'll also get the opportunity to be part of a business which has their own social mission and where profit is not the only driver. In fact, they have their own charitable foundation!
For further information please get in touch with Rina and send through your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77558124