- Responsible for diagnosing and reason behind mechanical and electrical plant faults
- Advise on equipment that needs updating
- Ensure that legal and health and safety requirements are met
- Planned preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- On Call rota
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical knowledge and experience
- can-do attitude and flexible approach to work
- Knowledge of EMI plant operations and maintenance strategy
- Knowledge of PLC
- NVQ Level 3 mechanical/electrical qualification
- Confined space-working certificate
- Valid Full UK driving licence
- Technical design standards and WIMES will also be beneficial
What you'll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77560164