Infrastructure Support Analyst
A customer focused Infrastructure Support Analyst is sought by a progressive technology company to support the IT services to the company’s internal users and systems. You’ll have a history in providing high calibre IT support within a demanding and growing environment.
To be eligible for this IT Support role you should have proven experience with the following:
• Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008/2012.
• Active Directory and Group Policy Management.
• Linux Operating Systems: Debian / CentOS / Ubuntu.
• Virtualisation experience ( VMware / XenServer / KVM).
• Network technologies stack such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
• Office 365 migration and management.
• Implementing and operating the ITIL framework.
The successful Infrastructure Support Analyst should have excellent communication skills in order to provide support and guidance to customers over the phone and by email; will be confident working in a demanding environment and have the ability to demonstrate a high level of problem solving.
This role offers you the opportunity to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77559415