Banking IT Executive
Recognized degree or equivalent professional qualification in IT, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Technical skills
- AS400/OS400, Window Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows XP/7, MS SQL, MySQL, IBM DB2, Oracle DB, VMware, VB, Excel macros, MS Exchange Server 2010 (Hosted), Windows 2008 R2 AD administration, MS Outlook 2010, MS Office, Internet Explorer, Networks/VPNs/Comms/Switches/Routers/Firewalls, CISCO IP Phones, IPC Dealerboards
- Project management skills
- Excellent on-the-spot problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning
- To manage and support London Branch?s IT requirements to ensure Branch operational needs are met.
- To ensure smooth running of day-to-day Branch critical systems & data processing operations.
- To service users IT requirements in a timely and effective manner including diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults .
- To maintain and support Branch IT Banking software and hardware requirements. Work with software and hardware vendor for support and case resolution.
- To support all hosted application systems. Manage connectivity lines, patches and settings on user?s workstation. Installing and configuring computer systems .
- To maintain and implement change request of customer/employee queries .
- To manage and comply with Group IT Security, Risk, Compliance and standard IT policies.
- To manage, implement and test the Branch IT disaster recovery plans (DRP) to ensure business continuity. Collaborate with Group Wide DRP testing in ensuring the Group?s business continuity.
- To manage the cost of the Branch IT systems efficiently and effectively in achieving the business goals and objectives.
- Additional responsibilities as requested by Head of Corporate Services & IT and General Manager
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959500442