Are you looking to work within a growing and highly creative environment located in the Oxfordshire countryside? If so, I have the role for you. I am recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join a full service agency that is rapidly growing.
This agency is located in a picturesque setting in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, in a beautiful converted barn and they are on the lookout for a talented and highly experienced Graphic Designer to join their fun loving and hardworking creative studio. Working within the B2B sector you will be working alongside a talented bunch of creative working with the agencies top clients. You will relish the opportunity to work collaboratively alongside the wider team coming up with award winning campaigns that are the envy of your competitors.
As Graphic/Digital Designer you will need to be highly experienced and an exceptional all round designer with a great eye for fine detail and a passion for all things creative. Your experience will include designing for both print and digital across a wide range of brands and sectors and you must have had previous agency experience.
Role and responsibilities:
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process from initial brief to completion.
- Take responsibility within the team to ensure task and projects are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Work with the wider creative team, account managers and external specialists to create and deliver outstanding creative solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A good understanding of how to design for websites,
- Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with an overall passion for good design.#
- Experience of working to large corporate brand guidelines but have the ability to push those creatively also within the perimeters.
To be considered for the role of Graphic Designer you must showcase a portfolio that is packed full of exquisite design across print and digital as well as your ability to take a brief from ideas stage all the way through to completion ultimately showcasing your excellent attention to detail and outstanding creative flair.
Due to this agency's location you must be able to have a car and drive and they are reachable from Oxford, Bicester, Chipping Norton and Moreton in Marsh.
If you would like to know more about this role then please email me your CV and updated portfolio today..?
Graphic/Digital Designer, Full Service Agency, Oxfordshire, Competitive Salary, Perm, ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77547369