Challenging but extremely rewarding Branch Manager position available within an established private preferred domiciliary care supplier in Nottingham.
This role is within a branch that requires a strong manager with experience in reinvigorating a static service, motivating and developing a staff team, ensuring the highest care standards are being met always.
What's on offer as Branch Manager?
- Great Salary
- Care quality dedicated employer
- Opportunity to be influential in an established company's development
- Supportive Senior Management and Director team
As Branch Manager, your main responsibilities are to:
- Register with CQC
- Maintain high care delivery standards
- Ensure all care visits and clients are safeguarded
- Oversee the day to day running of the service
- Develop, train and mentor staff
- Work within allocated budgets and ensure service profitability
- Be flexible to cover on call and staff absence
As Branch Manager, you must have:
- Management Qualification (NVQ Level 4, RMA, QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management)
- Previous experience managing a busy (1000 hour+) domiciliary service
- Knowledge and track record of working within CQC inspections
- Motivational and influential leadership style
If you are interested in progressing your career and working for a fantastic provider as Registered Manager, please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77519112