Service Desk Analyst Required
Service Desk Analyst Required.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated individual to work alongside our client within their office in Studley.
For 20 years, our client have provided maintenance, support and managed services on End User Computing (EUC) to organisations and companies to minimize service disruption and facilitate operations. This will be a role where the selected candidate will pride themselves on providing the highest level of assistance to clients all over the UK.
The company?s expertise lies within the End User Computing Service. This means that we are currently looking for candidates with a background that befits our award winning team. We are always looking for ways to take the business forward.
Being forward-thinking towards implementing up-and-coming technologies which are anticipated to become commonplace is a massive plus!
Essential Key skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of IT systems and experience working with either VMware or Citrix.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft windows operating system.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills; on the telephone, email, and inperson.
- Experience within a support, contact centre or IT environment
Our ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
- A polite, upbeat and friendly manner when dealing with clients and other staff members.
- A good understanding and knowledge of the IT industry.
- An ability to prioritise workload and stay calm under pressure, solving problems on the spot.
- A working knowledge of the internal hardware / software of modern-day technology /repairs.
In return we will provide:
- The opportunity to grow and progress within our infrastructure.
- An environment where a proactive mindset is encouraged.
- Ongoing support and commitment to quality control.
- An award winning service program which enables our staff to maximise their potential.
Successful candidates can expect to earn between £18,000 - £26,000 per annum, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Interested? Click the apply button to send us your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501931